When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy... Psalm 94:19
We are open for in-person worship! We offer two service times, at 9:30 and 11:00am. The first service is for adults only, and the second service is a family service for all ages. We are taking several steps to ensure your comfort and safety in this unique and difficult season.
- We have cordoned off seating so that every other row is open and well over six feet apart.
- We have moved to a passive offering collection box in the sanctuary.
- We have stopped providing bulletins.
- We sanitize the sanctuary seating areas and bathrooms before each service.
- We offer hand sanitizer in the foyer and masks for anyone who comes without one.
- When we partake of communion on the first Sunday of each month, we are using pre-packaged elements.
Out of respect for the Washington state guidelines, we are limited to 50 participants per service (25% of our 200 person sanctuary). In that same vein, we are asking participants to wear masks when in the building, and to enjoy the majority of their fellowship time outdoors to avoid any foot traffic jams. We have space for more visitors, especially in the 9:30 service, and we invite you to join us!